When faced with the laborious task of installing and maintaining a fleet of printers, it’s little wonder businesses ask for help.
Thankfully, the cost and complexity of printer management can be reduced thanks to Managed Print Services (MPS). But what are they and what exactly can organisations stand to gain from using them?
What is a Managed Print Service?
Managed Print Services are programmes offered by Discount Office/Printsimplicity to manage your printing devices, including scanners, faxes and copiers.
They enable businesses to improve their efficiency, productivity and information security, typically by monitoring usage, replacing consumables and meeting the customers’ printing needs.
These are a few benefits to businesses large and small.
7 key benefits of managed print services are:
- Save time and improve efficiency
- Reduce costs and save money
- Improve productivity in your organisation
- Reduce capital expenditure and improve cash flow
- Reduce your environmental footprint
- Be more agile
- Improve your information security
Find Out More